The Android Emulator Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Reported Bugs (Sticky)

+2
cervante1
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

List of Reported Bugs (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Reported Bugs (Sticky)

Post  NEM3S1S Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:34 pm

The performance is shoddy on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but the multitouch errors are an error from ICS, not relating to N64oid.

NEM3S1S

Back to top Go down

List of Reported Bugs (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty list of game need fix

Post  duskywol Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 am

Hexen start up fine but when I start play and it is not playable.
Hydro thunder is boat race game more fun but it freeze radsom time.
I like play golf and not much game for android so I feel lucky found Waialae Gold for N64oid
But there is little glitch need fix then it is ready to play.
I am very impressive on your emulator that able play many 3D games.
My phone is Epic 4G and thank you.

duskywol

Back to top Go down

List of Reported Bugs (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty Couple of Bugs

Post  Yao224 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Hi, I'm using a Droid Razr non-rooted and having the following problems.

- Diddy Kong Racing: The "A" button occasionally stops working. Must enter settings and leave to get it working again. A couple times it would not fix until I rebooted my phone (meaning the "A" button wouldn't work in any game. When enabling vibration feedback, I noticed that the button would not even vibrate upon touch when it was not working.

- Pokemon Stadium 1+2: Control Stick works, but will not actually respond in-game.

Hope you guys can help. Please let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thank you in advance!

Yao224

Back to top Go down

List of Reported Bugs (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time sound bug

Post  MARSziki Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:05 pm

The reason why I post this is because I don't know if this bug is phone related or emulator related. See here is my problem, I start the emulator and run OoT all graphics are fine but the sound is kinda off its like ticking? you know like the song is chopped on a thousand mini parts. zelda OoT is my fav n64 game and I would love to be able to hear it without it laggin or being chopped. my device is an HTC Inspire 4G. Any tips on solving this issue is much appreciated.

Same problem here.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time has a sound issue, a lot of ticking and "static noise". And it's not random, it only happens in specific music parts or sounds(like when Link yells when he jump sideways).

And it do not happen in a brand new game, it start showing up when the gameplay progress, and seems to be carried by the savestate(reseted all emulator config, reinstall it but if I load a old savestate, the sound issue reappears EXACTLY as before), so it's seems the emulator is corrupting the sounds when loading them or something like this.

MARSziki

Back to top Go down

List of Reported Bugs (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty Super robot Taisen 64

Post  trombe Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi. I got a bug on Super robot Taisen 64.
It is very smooth in my Galaxy S3.
But in enemy's turn, all enemy no action , only music continues.

trombe

Back to top Go down

List of Reported Bugs (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty LOZ MM bug

Post  ortum Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Not sure if this is still being monitored, looks like last post was 2 years ago, but i have a few black screen bugs with LOZ MM. Bombers manual screen goes black (can still "B" out of the screen and game is fine), between 1st and second day sometimes goes black (still runs but black screen, i can hear sound), and at random intervals the screen goes black but game still works. This usually happens on the map outside of clock town

ortum

Back to top Go down

List of Reported Bugs (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Reported Bugs (Sticky)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2