The Android Emulator Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any chance of an official OUYA port?

2 posters

Go down

Any chance of an official OUYA port? Empty Any chance of an official OUYA port?

Post  Kulluminatii Tue May 28, 2013 4:36 pm

I sideloaded N64oid to my OUYA a few days ago, and wow, it runs most of the games I've played on it at near perfect speed! There is already a n64 emulator optimized for OUYA available (Mupen64), but from all the games I've tried on both emulators, N64oid is hands down the better one.

And I'm not the only one that thinks that way. I posted on reddit comparing the two and most people seem to agree that N64oid is better. I can't post the link yet to the exact post, but if you search on reddit for "Mupen64 vs N64oid" you should find it!

I know that I would definitely pay for an optimized version of N64oid for OUYA, I'm sure many others would do the same.

Kulluminatii

Back to top Go down

Any chance of an official OUYA port? Empty Re: Any chance of an official OUYA port?

Post  BOXakaJOEMOVES Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 pm

I would personally like to see a OUYA friendly version of N64oid to make it's way to the console, The lack of being able to setup analog controls to either stick is annoying since every game I have only runs on N64oid....GET ON THIS SOMEBODY PLEASE!!! Crying or Very sad

BOXakaJOEMOVES

Back to top Go down

Any chance of an official OUYA port? Empty ouya

Post  mattmaya Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 am

Another vote for an Ouya version of N64oid , this is hands down the best N64 emulator around , its the only one that gets even close to emulating Pilotwings 64 :-)

mattmaya

Back to top Go down

Any chance of an official OUYA port? Empty N64oid

Post  dirtybatman Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Pleaseeeee port n64oid over to Ouya!

dirtybatman

Back to top Go down

Any chance of an official OUYA port? Empty Re: Any chance of an official OUYA port?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum