The Android Emulator Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky)

+5
teh_pwning_dude
Gillou68310
speedysilwady
kebark
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty Samsung Galaxy S,

Post  2blackb Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:50 pm

-Bomberman second attack - works nice 100% speed with 0 frameskip , smooth but more complicated and bigger leves make it slower like with most games.
-Bomberman Hero - works nice 100% speed with 0 frameskip, smooth but more complicated and bigger levels make it slower
-Castlevania Legacy - works nice 100% speed with 0 frameskip, smooth but more complicated and bigger levels make it slower
-Diddy Kong Racing - works very nice 100% speed with 0 frameskip
-Disney's Donald Duck Goin Quackers - 100% speed with 0 frameskip but you cant enter the world, somewhat screwed controls, donald is hanged in midair in his jump anim so its not really playable but this one works on PSP so should be full speed here, looks nice like all disney games on N64.
-Disney's Tarzan - works very nice 100% speed with 0 frameskip
-Dragon Sword - Playable with 0 frameskip, speed is 100% , its not slow but its not that smooth, a tiny bit choppy.
-Extreme G XG2 - Playable with 0 frameskip, Speed is 100%, its choppy when race begins but then its smooth.
-F-1 World Grand Prix II - Playable with 0 frameskip, speed is 100% a bit choppy but very playable.
-F-1 Racing Championship - Playable with 0 frameskip, speed is 100% a bit choppy but very playable.
-Fightin Force - Very slow even with big frameskip of 10 which only makes it choppier, i think its not a problem of slow CPU but emu not being optimized for this game, frame skip doesnt change anything,it was slow even on N64 emus on fast PC tho and only in some emus was smooth using particular graphic plugins.
-Goemon - Slow and choppy on frameskip 5 and after awhile deeper into stage it totally slows down, becomes unplayable.Invisible enemies.
-Hot Wheels - works very nice 100% speed with 2 frameskip
-Killer Instinct Gold - works good with 2 frameskip
-Kirby 64 - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-Mario Kart - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-Mickey's Speedway - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-Micro Machines - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-Mortal Kombat Trilogy - works good with 3 frameskip
-Nightmare Creatures - works good 100% speed but its a bit choppy no matter what frameskip.
-Perfect Dark - perfect speed with 0 frameskip
-Rayman 2 has language select lockup,menu is not active and cant past through it so cant check the speed.
-Re-Volt - playable with frameskip 3, with 0 its slow choppy on turns and with different stages its different, choppy more on large stages and when theres a lot of stuff visible in front of you.Works so so.Hanged on me in shop stage.
-Ready 2 Rumble - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-Ready 2 Rumble 2 - works perfect with 0 frameskip but game was never smooth on original N64, dont know why, its a bit choppy, not as smooth as first game and its not possible to fix this so it must be code of the game itself which prevents it from running smoothly fullspeed 30fps even on fast PC through N64 emulator.
-Roadsters Trophy - Choppy with frameskip 5 which makes the game full speed but playin with skip higher than 3 isnt really fun so i guess its unplayable but it depends, variable speed, depends whats in front of you, more stuff onscreen makes the game more choppy.
-Sand Francisco Rush - Very playable with 0 frameskip, ocassional chopiness/slowdowns with many buildings onscreen.
-Snowboard Kids 2 - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-Star Soldier - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-Tigger's Honey Hunt - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-Turok 2 Seeds Of Evil - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-WinBack - works good with 0 frameskip( please remove the damn gray rectangle Laughing )
-WipeOut 64 - works perfect with 0 frameskip
-Worms Armageddon - Crashes in menu, can't test speed cause can't play it.
-Yoshi - Slow no matter what frameskip, playable but slow.

2blackb

Back to top Go down

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty Galaxy S

Post  2blackb Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Hydro Thunder - hangs when race is going to start, i can see the boat ready to start but cant move, game becomes non responsive.

2blackb

Back to top Go down

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty Re: Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky)

Post  Admin Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:18 am

Wow.
Welcome everyone to the forums.
Give me a sec to add all these to the list.
Thank you. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://androidemulators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty Re: Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky)

Post  teh_pwning_dude Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:39 pm

007 The World Is Not Enough - Fully playable, however gun model does not show
Custom Robo - Works Perfectly (Note: Untested, but assumed, as made on same engine/basically the same as V2)
Custom Robo V2 - Works Perfectly
FIFA 99 - Major graphical glitches, runs at ~150% speed?
International Superstar Soccer 2000 - Major graphical glitches, runs at ~150% speed, unable to play more than one half before freezing
Road Rash 64 - Works Perfectly
Space Station Silicon Valley - Works perfectly, however minor background glitches during cutscenes. Does not affect gameplay.

I'd like to note that the two soccer games both suffer from similar issues, and the speed bug is particularly curious. I want to test out FIFA 64 to see if the same bugs are present.

teh_pwning_dude

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ-1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 pm

hi, i got both a Galaxy S II and an Asus Transformer, the main game i wanna play is MarioKart 64.

I get the same issues on both transformer and SGS II, as soon as i get into the 1st or 2nd corner, i get complete freezes, for like 5-->10 seconds. I`ve tried both 2.4 and 2.6. Also tried stripping it down to basic graphical settings..... like max frame skip=10 `un-check fullscreen`, tried both `default` and `Original n64` GFX pluggin.

Does this Emulator preffer a certain ROM format,?, ....I.E: i have a mix of .z64 .n64 & .v64
The only game that seems to work ok, Super mario world.

Is there a preffered Android OS to use for this?

thanks.

DJ-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Meneer Jansen Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:41 pm

I use Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' and N64iod ver. 2.6. FView Tablet 7 inch 'Pro' from the Intertoys (The Nehterlands). It has OpenGL (= 3D) support and an GHz ARM CPU. Dunno what GPU iit has though. It's Rockchip RK29 based.

There are a few games that were not ported to other consoles than the N64. Some were ported to the PC but there's no PC/Windows emulator for Android yet (maybe Linux's Wine will be ported some day...). Some of my favorite games of alle time are among those N64 games:

• Shadowman Works very well once you've skipped all the startup games. Most N64 games are v.e.r.y s.l.o.o.o.o.w.w.w during the options screens etc. This is really one of the best gems on the N64 in my honest opinion. Tends to crash on cutscenes, so save often!
  • Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire One of the best 'Battle of Hoth' levels ever! I couldn't get enough of is. And that epic final level in space was great too! However, contrary to what some report it appears completely unplayable on my Tablet. No matter what frameskip I choose after the startup screens. It plays about 1 frame per second.
  • Star Wars - Rogue Squadron Fighting those T-Fighters in your X-Wing Fighter was super! The startup and options screens are all garbled up. And some letters are missing (weird!) so trying to start the gameis difficult and nothing seems to happen.

Some games I am less interested in that don't play either, or play at about 1 fps, are: Mario Kart 64, Mickey's Speedway, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Sin and Punishment, Star Fox 64 and Yoshi's Story. Weird, because 'Shadowman' was quite a sophisticated game for the N64 at the time, yet that one plays just fine!

Meneer Jansen

Back to top Go down

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty wrorking banjo tooie version?

Post  nullbock Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Anyone found a *working* rom of banjo tooie? I tried a few v64 and z64, but they doesnt even load or crash right after the intro. Maybe someone could pm or post some more details about those "Certain" roms...

nullbock

Back to top Go down

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty majora's mask

Post  saikkuss Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Xperia PLAY r800x, cdma, verizon 2.3.2

Been playing both zelda and where as tot is 98% flawless, mm is not. Lots of glitchy black screens and a black screen of death at the end of first day. Less than 60h remaining. The gameplay itself is nice and smooth.

saikkuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Raverush Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Tetrisphere works perfectly.
Dr. Mario 64 appears to run fine through everything up until actual gameplay, when the background completely glitches out and you can't see any pieces falling.

Raverush

Back to top Go down

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty shadowman works 100%

Post  trullink Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:23 am

[list][*]shadowman works perfect in xperia play

trullink

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3hulk Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:09 am

Starcraft 64: Runs fast, however there are some graphical glitches: 1) colorful lines under the "cursor" and on random parts of the screen 2) The units are a bit blocky.

ssj3hulk

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3hulk Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:10 am

Forgot to add:
Neo V phone with 2.3.4.

ssj3hulk

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEye Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 pm

I thought I'd chime in and say that I got Paper Mario working pretty well on my Transformer Infinity, running the latest version of Jellybean running n64oid v. 2.7.
It works alright, actually. I have about 10 hours of gameplay in, and the game is, for the most part playable. I'm currently on Lavalava Island.
Things that aren't working all that great
1. Sound is pretty choppy depending on where you ar
2. Annoying flickering in lots of different places throughout the game. Mario turns black, and sometimes invisible, making it hard or impossible to navigate certain areas
3. Most dungeons flicker too, because of this none of the 'power up' blocks for companions work inside the dungeons. The blocks work fine outside the dungeon, however.
It is unfortunate though, lavalava volcano has 2 power up blocks that are un-usable, because they crash when you power up your companions.
Some people were saying they had it working flawlessly, so I'm wondering if maybe different ROMS would work.

Also, Megaman 64 seems to work fairly well too. It runs a bit slow in certain places, but I'm 6 hours in and it seems to work pretty well. Just really slow in some spots.

EagleEye

Back to top Go down

Post  bandit600 Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 pm

wave race 64.black screen at start up

bandit600

Back to top Go down

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty star wars

Post  swsmith2 Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 am

Can't get rogue squadron or battle of naboo to work. . .squadron loads all funky and naboo just shows
a black screen

swsmith2

Back to top Go down

Compatibility List In Alphetbetical Order (Sticky) - Page 2 Empty DONKEY KONG 64

Post  Anon Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:59 pm

DK64 NEEDS TO BE PLAYABLE, I will throw my money at you if you can get it to work. I will nostalgia cum in my pants. PLEASE. THIS NEED TO BE TOP PRIORITY!!!!!!

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 am

I WANT BUTTONS TO BE PINK WITH POLKA DOTS FLASHING BLUE AND YELLOW! THIS NEED TO BE TOP PRIORITY!!!!!! Because I say so. Kthx.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  awk Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:59 am

I know it's late and the development has stopped, but here are a few I found for user references:

Mario Kart works flawlessly if you set fast forward speed at 100 percent and activate it, so does Top Gear Overdrive.
Wave race works perfect (same issue)
Sin and Punishment has a black screen appearing everytime there is an advanced rendering effect (because of the faulty image buffer I guess), which makes some bosses almost unplayable in an already hard as hell game - use the invicibility cheat to get pass these and you can enjoy most of the game.
1080 snowboarding has a flickering blackscreen, it's playable but it destroys my eyes.
Tony hawk proskater (first one) works perfect.

awk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2