The Android Emulator Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N64oid Gamepads

Go down

N64oid Gamepads Empty N64oid Gamepads

Post  MrGrey44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:47 am

Hi everyone, I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this but... whatever Smile

I have the international unlocked HTC One. I just found out that I can play Nintendo 64 games on an emulator called N64oid, I've tried playing and it's really smooth and fun. So I was researching some gamepads that will best fit my phone and I cannot find the best one. I wanna play The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask and I want to find the best Gamepad for that. I'd really appreciate any help you guys can offer.

Thanks!

MrGrey44

Back to top Go down

N64oid Gamepads Empty GamePad

Post  Gontus Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Hey there, I'll be upfront with you... There are a lot of gamepads (wireless controllers) over the market now and a lotta them are expensive, if you own a ps3 or an Xbox controller you can link them by via OTG ("on the go" system which basicly is a female micro usb cable) and use it on your android device. there are some videos on youtube on how to do that.

If you don't have any of those, you can get some controllers on the net that have safe drivers and that are always upgrading so you never have to worry if the controller doesn't connect to the device you want. I personally use G910 controller (find it on geekbuying.com) which is good and Wamo Pro which is basicly the same remote but with a few different features, Ipega pg-9025 that I liked too, the Ipega pg-9017 which is a smaller product from the last one and doesn't have L2/R2 keys, and many others that you can choose....
[every single one of the products mentioned here have an arm that stretches and grasps your mobile phone]

But well, these are the ones I know that have good results, so good luck Smile

Gontus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum