The Android Emulator Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feature Requests List (Sticky)

+11
xXiNightXx
jman32112
teh_pwning_dude
FrenchAddict
Gillou68310
Dude
yongzh
speedysilwady
jaycee900
kebark
Admin
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty TheLorax

Post  TheLorax Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:37 pm

I would like to see an option to change the percentage range of the analog stick. As it is, my wiimote can't reach the full range that a N64 can. Mario won't run full speed for example.

TheLorax

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty Re: Feature Requests List (Sticky)

Post  dschu012 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

I'd like the ability to add my own cheats along with the ones already built into n64oid. Also some of the cheats require a GS button, is there anyway to add that??

dschu012

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty Re: Feature Requests List (Sticky)

Post  Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:16 am

dschu012 wrote:I'd like the ability to add my own cheats along with the ones already built into n64oid. Also some of the cheats require a GS button, is there anyway to add that??
To manually add your cheat codes see:
.n64oid/config/
on your SD Card.

Admin
Admin

https://androidemulators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saikkuss Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Id love to see internal microphone support. Its impossible to play Hey you Pikachu! without a mic of somesort. Which sucks cause it runs smoothly, and im all i3i its a cellphone, there's already a mic, why is it not recognized x3x.,

saikkuss

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty screen orientation

Post  Spearoyd Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:21 pm

I would love to see the emulator work in the opposite direction of the current landscape orientation. I use the iControlPad and based on the buttons on my phone I have to mount my controller to my phone the opposite way that N64OID works. All your other emulators rotate based on the G-sensor so they work beautifully, but N64oid doesn't auto-rotate or even give you a choice to force the rotation. I can see a greyed-out option for screen orientation, so I imagine this is an unwritten feature request in your own personal book, but I'd like to officially declare my request to offer screen orientation options.

Spearoyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:01 am

I'd be really happy if the next update would include touchpanel below screen to stay unlit when N64oid is being played. Everytime i touch the screen, the buttons beside the physical button in the middle below the screen lights up. This should be the same for pretty much all androids. I'm using a galaxy s2

Pixel

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty Xperia Play

Post  Shinkinrui Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:58 am

Hello, first let me say thanks for your great apps. Been buying them since they were on Android market. It's BS they took you down.

Anyway, here's my request:
Any chance you could add the ability to use Xperia Play's touchpads? It would be so great to use the analog touchpad like a real analog stick.

Sony provides documentation on how to implement them for free, I have links if you need them. I tried to post them but I'm a new member.

Thank you very much for considering it!

EDIT: Oh, and if you need someone to test, I will have an Xperia Play in about a week. Thanks.

EDIT #2: Wow, I didn't even see that you were already working on it. Thanks, can't wait to try it out!

Shinkinrui

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty high res textures wwf no mercy

Post  kjracing Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Hi
Amazing app im using 2.6.2 and using high res textures which work but not fully as intended as not all textures load. The emulator I use on pc uses rices plug in 6.1.1
My question is whether this is compatible with n64oid or is it the problem and if so will it be ina future update
Many thanks in advance

kjracing

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty Analog Input Compatibility with USB/BT Joystick Center for Wired Controllers

Post  Lightnin Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Here's my current setup:

Moto Xoom ICS Team EOS 1.0 -> USB OTG cable -> 4 port USB HUB -> Multiple Xbox 360 Controllers -> Mapped through USB/BT Joystick Center
Actually works quite well for 4 player Smash Bros.
However, without Analog Support for the Joystick from USB/BT Joystick Center, things are a little touchy.

Looks like it's already on the list, but I would say that Analog Support from USB/BT Joystick Center is my absolute #1 feature request.

I've already started showing my friends the setup I use, but they are kinda turned off by the lack on Analog.

Add in analog and I can promise that many of my tablet+gamer friends would love your emulator as well Smile

Lightnin

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty Microphone

Post  Deadpool Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 pm

I agree with saikkuss, mic functionality would be really nice. Hey You, Pikachu! is an awesome game.

Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty bind volume up to "z+wait+a"

Post  donkeyhi Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi there, and thanks for a damn near perfect emulator!

On to buisness:
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, and not all that many hardware buttons.
Luckily, n64oid supports reverse landscape mode, making it possible for me to at least use the volume buttons for certain things.

However, in Super Mario 64, making a longjump, requires you to run, press Z, wait a little bit and press A.

Doing this with the touch controlls alone is really tricky, so I tried binding my volume up button to both A and Z at the same time, but the emulator seems to be doing it the other way around, pressing A first, then Z, making Mario do a jump, then ass-pound to the ground.

I see you have a few "combo" variables at the end of your list, A+B was one of them, could you please make A+Z another one of them?
And please make it so A is pressed first, then Z secound. So it'll work as a long-jump in Mario. Please pretty please.

Or just make it more custimizable for the user, like, a few options "do you want the buttons to be pressed at the same time?" or "do you want "this" or "this" button to be pressed first?"
You'll probably figure something out. Because there are probably other games with need of combo buttons, and lots of people with few hardware buttons on their phones.

Thanks for any help.
Awsome app, can't believe you got pulled from the Market, shame on google.

donkeyhi

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty Constant throttle in driving games

Post  donkeyhi Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Sorry, couldn't find the "EDIT" button, so had to make a new post.
If an admin could merge them, please go ahead, and delete this text.

Anyway, in Mario Kart and Diddy Kong Racing and so forth, driving, holding the throttle, sliding and fireing items can be a hassle with touch controlls.
So a "special" button for turning "A" on and off would be cool, so you don't have to hold it, just press it once to give gas, and press it again if you want to stop the throttle.
Is this remotely possible?
I'd love it.

Thanks for any help.
- donkeyhigh.

donkeyhi

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty Thanks for great emulator

Post  Jupaque Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:03 pm

First, thanks for an almost perfect n64 emulation on android, i was stunned by the speed and compatibility (in xperia play).

I would like to know if you have a paypal account to make donnations, i had to download from slideme market but it gave me error while i was trying to pay, and is not avalaible in google play, but after i saw what have you done, i believe you deserve some money for the time you put into this.

In the near future will it be a chance that you check the pokemon puzzle league compatibility issue?, its probably the main reason for me to have the n64 emulator.

Keep the good work and i hope the emulator keeps getting better and faster.

greetings
Jupaque

Jupaque

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty variable deadzone with sensor input

Post  tom tom Sat May 12, 2012 3:34 pm

the sensor input is a great addition but it is almost too sensitive even with the sensitivity down. i propose a dead zone maybe with a variable setting

tom tom

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty Other Textures Support

Post  Xero Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Being able to use hi-res textures was a nice feature, but some of the newer/better looking textures are in .dat format. It would be nice if N64oid supported it.

Xero

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty Transfer pack

Post  Erikgj95 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:35 pm

I would like an transfer pack option, It would make games like pokemon stadium much more fun. Then you can use your own gb, gbc sav.files. It is working perfect for the project 64 emulor for pc. By the i have color issues on both pokemon stadium games.

keep up the goog work, it´s highly appreciated.

Erikgj95

Back to top Go down

Feature Requests List (Sticky) - Page 3 Empty widescreen support!

Post  javi Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Widescreen hack, like pj64, most android devices are 16:9 or so, so adding this hack + custom textures, makes a wonderfull combination.

javi

Back to top Go down

Post  parabolee Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Thanks for the great Emulator, easily worth my $5. I do have a important feature request though.

I know the list already includes the ability to remap the on screen touch controls. And that would be great.

But in the mean time, how about including as an option in the layouts, the ability to have the analogue stick on the right hand side. This was a major feature of the N64 controller (holding it in a way that allows you to have the stick on the right thumb) and the emulator currently has no support for this.

As it is I am unable to play Goldeneye or Perfect Dark as I simply cannot unlearn the control method I have used for years (which is now the standard for modern games), 1.2 with the stick used to aim on on my right thumb.

THANKS!

parabolee

Back to top Go down

Post  LightyKD Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:56 pm

* I see that someone has already said fully custumizable controls so I'm going to assume that means
-The ability to pick, which buttons are shown
-The ability to create button profiles for certain types of games
-The ability to re-size every button
-The ability to place any button anywhere on the screen.
-The ability to color each button or at least replace the button icons with custom made ones

*A feature that I would really love to see would be a portrait mode in which the game screen takes up the top half of the screen and all of the buttons appear on the bottom half giving users more of a "Game Boy Advance SP" setup.

With that said, I want to say that I'm thankful for this emulator! It's a great addition to my tablet!

LightyKD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tminator Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 pm

First: Kudos for a technically great emulator! Smile

The only thing I really badly miss... better controls, oh please... better controls!

- maybe direct vector tracking (that would be unique in this field and really awesome!)
- more customization options (button-position, -function, -size...)
-> at least an option to invert the analog sticks x and y axis seperately

Tminator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3