The Android Emulator Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

racing games throttle stops working after a few minutes

2 posters

Go down

racing games throttle stops working after a few minutes Empty racing games throttle stops working after a few minutes

Post  jonnyj Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:09 pm

I've been using N64oid for a while now with little to no problems. But on my last 2 phones whenever playing a racing game whatever part of the screen the throttle button appears on will stop recognizing that its being touched after a few minutes. The phone I used to have was a LG Thrill and most racing games worked flawlessly except a few like Cruisin USA and Indy 2000 where the throttle would stop, and it wasn't always like that, just started right before I got rid of that phone. Now I have a T-Mobile Galaxy S II and it does it for every racing game. Both phones were rooted but still had original roms. Both phones use different processors but both are dual core using different versions of Android. Was there a update that started this? Anyone have any idea why this is happening? I've played around with the settings but nothing seems to fix it. Any help would be appreciated,I really miss playing Wipeout 64 lol. Thanks in advance

jonnyj

Back to top Go down

racing games throttle stops working after a few minutes Empty Re: racing games throttle stops working after a few minutes

Post  Jonnyj Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 am

Huh guess i'm the only one :-(

Jonnyj

Back to top Go down

racing games throttle stops working after a few minutes Empty Re: racing games throttle stops working after a few minutes

Post  kebark Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:49 am

I've never had any sort of issue like this so it may be that you are the only one lol Razz

kebark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum